About the company
Wytwórnia Wyrobów Foliowych FOLPLAST (Plastic Film Manufacturing Plant) was established in Kościan in 1990. The leading profile of our activity is the production and sale of plastic packagings.
We put special emphasis on the high quality of packagings we manufacture through an on-going investment process allowing for manufacturing multi-layer plastic films with full control of production parameters such as raw material dispensing and continuous thickness measurement.
- Film perimeter up to 7 m
- Max. width 2.8 m
- Print in up to 8 colours
- Oriented/MDO/barrier films
- Modern laboratory
Get to know our products
A broad range of processed raw materials allows us to produce diverse packagings, starting from ordinary shrink films, through construction films, shrink hoods and stretch hoods to technical films with a complex and complicated structure of layers.
We are introducing new technologies, modernizing production systems and choosing raw materials for the production so as to limit our environmental footprint.
While developing the assortment of our products, we have implemented the food safety standard in packaging production PE BRC IoP.
To meet our clients’ requirements, we continue to increase the quality of our products and to face new challenges. Therefore, we have implemented Quality Management System ISO 9001:2015.
We operate with respect to the environment and implement the highest occupational health and safety standards.
Full control of manufacturing processes related to film production, prints, cutting and packing allows us to produce packagings whose quality puts us among the leading packaging companies in Poland.
We take care of our employees’ safety by choosing preparations with the lowest impact on the surrounding area. We follow the principle of sustainable development, which is synonymous with economical use of natural resources and saving them for the next generations.
In the years 1999-2012, the company had the status of a supported employment enterprise. Quality Management System ISO 9001 was implemented in 2004. In 2014, the company implemented the global food safety standard in the production of packagings PE BRC IoP.
General sales conditionsread more
While undertaking cooperation with us, you will gain a reliable partner who can meet the market requirements, thanks to:
- high qualifications of the company's personnel involved in the production and sale of film packagings since 1990,
- high quality of products for the manufacturing, of which we use state-of-the-art technologies and technical infrastructure,
- a broad range of processed raw materials: from basic ones such as LDPE, HDPE, MDPE, PP through EVA to barrier materials such as EVOH, PA, COC,
- orders fulfilled on 12 production lines and delivered with own means of transport,
- reliability typical of the Grater Poland region to satisfy our clients’ needs.
Awards and distinctions
- We have received the Business Gazelle title organized by the “Puls Biznesu” magazine.
- In the years 2010 – 2012, we found ourselves among the 200 most profitable family-run companies in Poland.
- In 2012, we received the prestigious Polymer award.
- In 2013, we received the “Forbes Diamonds” distinction.
- In 2014, we received the prestigious Business Reliability Certificate granted by Bisnode Polska Sp. z o.o.