FOLPAST Spółka z o.o.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR RETURNABLE PACKAGING TRURNOVER
effective from 01.03.2022
1. The present General Terms and Conditions of Returnable Packaging Turnover apply to all contracts for the sale of goods delivered in returnable packaging or on returnable pallets (hereinafter collectively referred to as: packaging), concluded between the Seller and the Buyer.
2. Upon receipt of the goods delivered in packaging, the Buyer should check the conformity of the quantity, type and physical condition of the packaging with the data indicated in the WZ delivery note.
3. In the event of non-compliance, an annotation should be made in the delivery note for deliveries organized by the Seller, and signed by the Buyer’s representative and the carrier. In addition, the Buyer should, within 7 (seven) days from the date of receipt, report the discrepancies found to the Seller directly to the following e-mail address email@example.com
4. The Seller shall notify the Buyer about their decision concerning the reported discrepancies within 7 (seven) days from the date of receipt.
5. The Buyer is obliged to return to the Seller the packaging made available for use within 60 days from the date of receipt of the goods purchased on that packaging. In case in which, after the expiry of the above-mentioned period, the packaging is not returned to the Seller in a condition allowing its reuse, the Seller reserves the right to consider the packaging as sold and charge the Buyer with the amount resulting from the current Price List of returnable packaging on the date of issuing the invoice, in accordance with the tax regulations applicable at that time.
6. The Seller shall issue an invoice for the sale of packages with a 14-day payment date calculated from the date of issuing the invoice. Invoices will be issued cyclically, on the basis of a report on packaging that was not timely returned bu the Buyer.
7. Before issuing the sales invoice for the packaging, the Buyer will receive an additional request to return the packaging, at least 10 days before the date of issuing the sales invoice. The request will be sent to the e-mail address indicated by the Buyer for commercial contacts. The Buyer is obliged to immediately report the update of the indicated contact to the Seller’s sales department.
8. The Buyer is obliged to return the packaging to the Seller at its own expense or to hand it over to the Seller at the time of subsequent deliveries of goods.
9. The Seller is obliged to collect the returned packaging from the Buyer, unless there is a case indicated in item 10.
10. In the event that the Buyer attempts to return:
- damaged packaging;
- packaging that is contaminated with substances other than those provided on it by the Seller; – The Seller reserves the right, at its discretion, to refuse to collect packaging with the effects resulting from item 5 above or to collect the packaging and charge the Buyer with the appropriate amount resulting from the price list of returnable packaging.
11. The return of packaging to the Seller is documented by the WZ note.